I’m New To APC
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- Guest Parking is available near the main entrance in front of the building. Handicap parking is also available.
When You Arrive
- A Host or Hostess will greet you upon your arrival. If it’s your first visit, you will be invited to fill out a Connection card in order to have a record of your attendance. We are glad you have chosen to visit, and look forward to getting better acquainted.
Find a Place for Yourself and Your Children
- A Welcome Center is located in the main foyer. Volunteers are available to help you choose classes that are right for each member of your family. The Welcome Center is staffed before, between, and after services.
- A nursery is available during our services for children up to twenty-four months old. Older children may attend age appropriate Sunday School classes. An usher, hosts or hostesses will be happy to show you to the correct locations.
- You are welcome to attend any of our scheduled services. Sundays: Sunday School is from 10:00am -10:55 a.m. and Worship Service begins at 11:00a.m. and typically lasts one and a half hours. Wednesday evening worship and Bible Study is from 7:30-8:30.
- Our services are filled with vibrant worship. We clap our hands, lift our hands, sing aloud, and offer heartfelt expressions of worship. Please feel free to worship God however you are comfortable.
- We offer translation for our Spanish speaking guests.
- If you need assistance at any time during the service, please see an usher at the back of the Sanctuary or a host or hostess in the foyer.
What to Wear
- Our church family is diverse. The ministry staff and worship leaders on the platform dress conservatively, but you will see people in the pews dressed in all styles—from jeans and boots to business suits. Many people are not sure what to wear when they visit. We want you to be comfortable when you visit, so dress as you feel appropriate.